• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by Pony1971

  1. P

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    Where do I do that ..not savy
  2. P

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    I discovered it is something with my TV settings. Try a different TV or monitor
  3. P

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    I can play resurgence with no issues. Just not Verdansk at all. Yes, it is frustrating.
  4. P

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    I am new to the forum, so I may have missed this getting posted and answered elsewhere. I am playing on XBOX. I can play warzone all day with randoms without many issues. HOWEVER - when playing with friends or my regiment in a party. I can join the party and the game lobby and it will search...
Back
Top