• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by gm510

  1. gm510

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    Go to Settings on xbox...under General go to TV & Display options...under Advanced go to Video modes and make sure "Allow HDR10" is not checked. Restart and try it.
  2. gm510

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    If xbox turn off your Allow HDR10 setting and restart. That's what worked for me.
  3. gm510

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    @Pony19 fixed mine. I needed to turn off the HDR setting in the xbox settings. Once I did that I could run everything
  4. gm510

    Warzone Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

    I am having this issue as well...cant play WZ but can do any other multiplayer mode in Cold War and Modern Warfare. I can pick plunder or Royale mode but when games starts to load into pre game lobby...poof closes and to Xbox home screen. Every time it does this. Very frustrating and not sure...
Back
Top