• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Recent content by enkenk

  1. E

    Warzone info cod warzone

    if I only change the mobo? will it work?
  2. E

    Warzone info cod warzone

    hi i have a big problem on cod warzone and battlenet, i think i have a banned hardware ID on my pc because all the accounts I create are shadow banned and therefore permanently banned. I had 2 accounts at first one normal without cheat the other with cheat inside, then I started to use them also...
Back
Top